These release notes summarize software changes made during the Kigo update release on April 30, 2015.
App Store Redesigned
The design of the App Store page has been updated to provide a cleaner look and more intuitive navigation. In addition:
- The category menu has been redesigned to quickly scroll to the selected category
- If you have previously selected a service here, a notification signifies that the service is active
- Details about the service and terms are now easier to access
Kigo Websites: Locations Filter Now Displaying Hierarchical Lists
Kigo Websites that use a location (or market area) search filter are now properly displaying the properties in hierarchical structure by locality.
KIGO-58, KIGO-233, KIGO-278
SEO Editor for Market Area Detail Page Now Available for Kigo plans P2-P6
The SEO Editor for the Market Area Detail page is now available for properties that use Kigo websites and subscribe to Kigo Plan 2 - Plan 6.
Delete Booking Functionality Restored for International Customers
Some companies using the French or Italian language versions of Kigo were experiences issues deleting bookings. This release restores the ability to delete bookings in these instances.
Translation Functionality Improved
When using Kigo with a non-English language preference, the translation capabilities have been improved.
Navigation Menu Restored
Several pages in Kigo did not include the left navigation menu. The menu has been restored to the following pages:
- Booking Rule Detail page for digital agreements
- Deleted Items page
- Booking Detail page for saved bookings
- Connected Service Detail page
- Rates & Availability Detail page
- GM Dashboard page
- Cleaning Company Detail page
- Vendor Detail page
- Booking Setup page
- Maintenance Detail page
The Kigo API was updated after issues were reported when updating specific fields. The following property entity fields can now be updated properly using the Kigo API:
- unit size
- lot size
- public headline
- internal name
- adj living space
- geographic coordinates
Consolidation Settings on Booking Engine Settings/Booking Setup Page
Some companies experienced issues while updating specific settings on the Booking Setup page. This update resolves issues with the following settings:
- Consolidate taxes into service total
- Consolidate fees into service total
- Consolidate deposits into service total