Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Kigo – SSL Config
Required Setup: In order to view this page, you must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About the SSL Configuration Page
Your Kigo web site comes with a secure sockets layer (SSL); however, if you chose, you use your own SSL. To do so you must configure your SSL from the SSL configuration page.
- SSL Support
- Custom: Select this option if your SSL certificate is custom.
- GoDaddy: Select this option if your SSL certificate is provided by GoDaddy®.
- Preview: This is a preview of your SSL configuration.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the SSL support field and select an SSL provider.
- Enter the script for your SSL in the SSL support box. You web host should provide you this script. If you do not know what information you should enter here, contact your web host.
- Verify your changes in the Preview field.
- Click the Save changes button.
Additional Information/Related Topics
Property & Search Settings
Take Me Live
Data Sync Setup